Buying a Home in Charlotte, NC
Hey, finding and purchasing a home that meets your needs is an exciting and often stressful time. Our goal is to make the transition as comfortable as possible.
We're real estate experts, and we like an adventure. Help us understand what you’re looking for, and finding your new home will be a fun and amazing experience!
Before you start looking for a home, here's a few questions to get the juices flowing:
- Where do you want to live? North Charlotte, South? Perhaps East or West Charlotte? Huntersville? Are there specific neighborhoods or communities you're interested in?
- Are you looking for a particular style of home? Ranch or 2 Story?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms would you like?
- Do you want a bonus room or perhaps a sunroom?
- How often do you entertain? Is outdoor space important? Need a garage or fenced yard?
- Do you want a pool, gated community or perhaps a guard gated community?
- Have you determined the maximum amount you're willing to spend?
- Have you consulted a lender to understand your costs? Have you secured your pre-approval letter so you can begin scheduling and viewing homes?
Researching and looking for a new home can be a time-consuming experience.
Work with professionals! We'll make the process flow smooth and efficient from contract to settlement.